Azure DevOps Engineer
As one of Microsoft’s leading cloud partners we are always looking to for new talent. We have an outstanding team of Architects, Consultants, Engineers and Developers and we are always looking to add more talent.
We look for people who are passionate about technology and want to become part of an organisation who are committed to delivering quality to our clients. We can offer a very real opportunity for you to grow your cloud knowledge and make your mark on some exciting projects.
We are looking for an Azure DevOps engineer to join an established team at our client site in Coventry. If you have a passion for problem solving and can articulate and present complex problems to a technical audience, this could be for you.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge and experience developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining Azure Resource Manager template-based deployments in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of the deployment and configuration of Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Application Services
- Knowledge of the deployment and configuration of event and message-based technologies such as Event Grid and Service Bus
- Experience deploying, configuring, and managing Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of both supporting and building of complex Windows Server or Linux environments would be of benefit.
- Working knowledge and experience supporting multiple CI/CD pipelines with live deployments.
- Working knowledge and experience migrating legacy applications into the Cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Working knowledge and experience deploying data hosting solutions to the Cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure
Not the job you’re looking for?
Finding great people is important to us so please get in touch and start a conversation about the role you’re looking for.