A secure and compliant Azure environment within days
Public Sector organisations are being urged to adopt a cloud model, but progress is often stopped in its tracks when lack of expertise makes even that first step of building a secure and compliant cloud foundation seem too complex. As IT teams are facing pressure to achieve “more with less”, the time afforded to IT to launch a cloud Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is also under increasing pressure.
Velocity Landing Zone is a blend of consultancy services and a core set of pre-defined artefacts that together, expedite the deployment and configuration of a baseline Azure environment that is secure, compliant and ready to connect to your on-premise network.
Key Features List
Hub & spoke topology.
Security (isolation & policy).
Role-based access control.
Azure networking & firewall.
Build automation for spokes.
Security & availability monitoring.
Backup & recovery.
Migration or build new “ready”.
There are 3 levels of service for Velocity Landing Zone depending on the complexity of your requirements and provider preferences.
- Designed around consuming 1st party Microsoft services for network security.
- All the work + design and handover sessions conducted remotely.
- Lowest ongoing monthly Azure costs.
- Ready to migrate within 5-10 days
- FortiNet Next Generation Firewalls to provide advanced security and segregation of trusted and non-trusted traffic.
- Face to face design and handover sessions.
- Work is conducted remotely.
- Ready to migrate your first workloads in Azure within 15-20 days.
- Initial discovery of your current environment.
- Firewall and vendors defined by customer.
- Project managed by Sol-Tec and deployed onsite.
- Cost and project timeframe confirmed during engagement planning.
OTHER BUILD SERVICES
Accelerate your adoption of Azure.
A trusted extension to your on-premise data centre.
Aligned to Azure architecture blueprints, MS Virtual data centre guidance AND NCSC 14 cloud security principles.
Overcomes the challenge of sourcing Azure expertise.
Designed to scale as cloud adoption progresses.
Business groups can focus on cloud-based innovation, maximising the potential of your investment in Azure.
Customisable to meet individual requirements and product preferences.
Appropriate governance and control prevents proliferation of shadow IT.